09 July 2010

Request CFW

Want a cfw for your Nokia 5230
Afraid or not sure how to begin making one??
Then Request your Personalized CFW here

[Leave Ur comments And I'll post the Cfw as i finish]

    Please State your model number with the particular type Examples
      Nokia 5230 RM-588  Nokia 5230 RM-594
    Secondly Post which Firmware you are currently Running Examples
      V12.0.92 V20.0.5
    Third and Final ..Which Firmware version you want for me to build the cfw on ..And what all features you would like in it!! Examples
      V20.0.5 With Rom-patcher, Special Effects,Mods,etc

I just follow the guides provided on this Forum ..ALL Credit Goes to the post authors for their posts I'm Here to help you build a cfw for your phone based on your requests..!!


Please Dont Double post here ..I'll Need time to build them
Note For Mods:- If my post is against any forum rule ..pls forgive me and Help me if 'm wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment